Homemade Fat-Free Tzatziki
- 1 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pealed cucumber
- Dill, finely chopped
- 1 small clove of fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Put 1 cup fat-free greek yogurt in a mixing bowl.
- Peal and dice the cucumber into small squares.
- Finely chop the dill.
- Mince clove of garlic.
- Add cucumber, dill, garlic, and olive oil to the yogurt bowl.
- Salt to taste (always taste as you go along. REMEMBER it is easier to add talk to things, not take them out).
- Set in fridge until ready to serve.
Goes well with:
>> Pan seared Salmon, Chicken, or Lamb.
>> Sliced cucumber for a Healthy Snack.